The Spider equipment consists of a main impulse-generator radio-frequency unit that drives impulses through ultra-fine, insulated needles to the desired location. Therefore, a highly accurate amount of energy is delivered to the exact point, producing a thermal injury which results in the effective thermo-coagulation of the blood vessel, reducing collateral tissue damage. The Spider generates a pulse that produces the thermo-coagulation of veins resulting in their immediate disappearance with no risk of adverse effects or epidermis damage. The ultra-fine, sterilized, Spider needles used in this treatment are disposable and coated with an insulating material.
With the Spider, one can treat the following:
- Ruby points
The Vein Diameter that one can treat for the body is as follows:
- 0.7 mm
- 0.9 mm
- 1.1 mm
For the face:
- 0.3 mm
- 0.5 mm
- 0.7 mm
- Immediate, yet long-lasting results.
- Quick sessions (normally less than 30 minutes), requiring no previous preparation.
- It can be applied to any part of the body, even in the most sensitive areas, such as ankles, knees or face.
- Easy to tolerate, no anaesthesia required, return to normal activity immediately.
- Applicable to all skin types with no side effects.
- No hyper or hypo-pigmentation hazard, no scars, no hematomas, no allergic reactions, no burns.